Wednesday, December 3, 2008

She's crafty and she's just my type

I had a novel idea for this post. Instead of focusing on my amazing skills of procrastination, I'd demonstrate that, on occasion, I can and do finish something.

Viola! In case you can't automatically tell, it's an advent calendar. A very, very long advent calendar.



I should fess up about a couple of things. First, I did not make all the bags and stockings. They are from the $1 bin at T@rget. I merely numbered them and clipped them on a red rope. Second, I had the bags for a couple of weeks before I numbered them. I finally got around to it on December 1st. So I guess there is a bit of procrastination in this tale.

When I decided to post this an old Beastie Boys song, She's Crafty, got stuck in my head (hence the title of the post). Way to date myself, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah! I love comments! Feel free to leave me one (or two or three).
But remember what your mama said..."If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."
Thanks!